So if your children go to a school or Academy school you are already in a position to find referral work for us.
Find out if the school has a PTA committee and if so, have you joined the PTA? if not maybe think about joining one as you can put your views and concerns to the group and influence policy. Once you start to liaise please find out for us the following:
- Where do Headteachers, teachers and bursars socialise?
- Would they be interested in, or do they go to charity events, tea or coffee mornings?
- Find out direct contact details for the Head teachers, bursars and the Finance department.
Then there is the Governing board
More importantly, and better still are any of you a school governor? or do you know anyone who is a governor?
Governors help the Principal:
- set the Academy’s vision and aims
- establish and maintain the Academy’s ethos
- set the Academy’s plans and policies
- monitor and evaluate Academy performance
- and promote self-evaluation to sustain improvement of the Academy.
Recommendation to use our services to a Headteacher you know would be good, as we would be able to show them how we would add real value. If the Headteacher is convinced the Board of Governors are likely to accept their recommendation.