Some Business advice – questions during Covid-19
1. What can I claim and how do I claim?
2. Should I hurry up to do this years March 2020 accounts as I have earned more this year than in the past 3 years.
3. Company has workers who always do additional hours however their contracts state they do 40 hours a week and any additional hours are treated as overtime. I believe that the furlough is therefore based on the 40 hour contract as the contracts don't state they do flexible hours? Could you please confirm that this is correct as I can only see that bonuses, commission and fees in the legislation are to be excluded.
4. We have a partnership that runs a holiday let property, which is their main source of income, do we qualify for the self employed grant scheme?
5. I am working 4 days a week for a company and I am being furloughed but I was also working as self-employed for 1 day. I know this is less than 50% of my income but up to my last tax return 5/4/19 I was fully self-employed so meets the criteria for the self-employed income support as stipulated. Does that mean I qualifies for both schemes?